-->

Thursday 3 February 2011

Blogtrain Januar 2011 My sweet valentine_I love you

This is my part of the Blogtrain Januar 2011 My sweet valentine_I love you

DOWNLOAD





























These designers have participated in the Blog Train, please visit their links:-

Blogtrain Station
Meine Bastelwelt
Lysira's Graphic World
Miggins does Scrapville
Bianca's Scrap
Christine D. (You are here)
Angela's DreamZ
Shania's kleine Bastelwelt
Maxi's Scrap
Fantasy Dreams DesignZ
Batschi's Poserdesign
Creation by Sanie

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Miggins said...

awwww how sweet

@TheOtherRosie said...

Thank you so much for participating in my favorite BT. I love the Scrap Junky blogtrains. Thank you for sharing this lovely kit with me.

Love,
Rosie

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [04 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria